- Stumps are excellent for blending and smoothing pastels, charcoals, graphite or any other dry media
- Use it to smoothly blend shaded areas, soften lines and mix colors without using your fingers
- To resharpen or clean the Tortillion carefully unwrap and tear off the paper at the pointed end
- They provide a wide surface and are great for creating a transition of tones in large areas
- Package Includes: 6 x Durable Paper Blending Stump
A blending stump is one of the widely-used drawing accessories. Each student in sketching needs to use it.
This Set of Charcoal and pastel Blenders consists of 4 Paper Stumps and 3 Paper Tortillion. Blending with Paper Stumps and Tortillions adds soft subtle shading that can bring life-like realism and dimension to your drawings.
They provide a wide surface and are great for creating a transition of tones in large areas. Fine sandpaper can be used to gently clean or resharpen the paper stump.
They are smaller and thinner than the stumps and are ideal for shading in small areas or even adding fine details.
Can be used to smoothly blend shaded areas, soften lines and mix colors without using your fingers. Can be easily sharpened with a sanding block or a pencil knife.
A blending stump is a useful drawing accessory
Easy to sharpen with a sanding block or a pencil knife
Packing Include: 6 x Durable Paper Blending Stump
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 4.1 x 0.6 inches